about button photo aboutbutton_zps51b21738.pngcharacters button photo characterbutton_zps2b35890a.pngBuy it button photo buyitbutton_zps339642c6.png photo contactbutton_zpsdbfda683.png

Saturday, July 9, 2016

MIDNITE MAUSOLEUM STREAMING LIVE

If You don't live in the QUAD CITIES - IA/IL broadcast market , you can still watch MIDNITE MAUSOLEUM streaming RIGHT HERE - For the summer months we are running a little experiment and you will be able to watch our show RIGHT HERE !  Our Stream begins Saturday night at 8:30PM (central) with Last Weeks episode - followed by THIS WEEKS episode at 10:30 (central). be sure to adjust time for your own timezone !

 

10 comments:

  1. This is great news. Thanks Ladies for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a treat for Chicago area viewers who don't get your regular station! Definitely plan to join for the 10:30 p.m. showing... going to have to go split screen during the final 30 minutes of Svengoolie's presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to have the opportunity to watch your show. Thank you very much. Having met you a couple times at conventions and having purchased a few videos ,I became a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to catch your show but it's hard to get you out here in berwyn Ill I love your show and can't wait to see it again hopefully I can catch you online somewhere.until then I am happy to be a member of the boneyard brigade.Bryan Escotto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.i have been trying to catch midnite mausoleum out here in berwyn but it is hard.i really love your show you and Robyn are great hopefully I can get you online somewhere.until then I am happy being a member of the boneyard brigade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the livestreaming of MM, as I dont live in your area and cannot watch your show on TV, but I have watched from the very beginning since the web days and the public access and never missed an episode. I was addicted and then when public access dropped your show I had to go cold turkey, it was not pretty. So this is a lifesaver for me, thanks again for the great show and for the livestream every weekend!
    David

    ReplyDelete